“Wood Storage increases your Wood storage capacity.”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
- The Wood Storage is used to store Wood.
- Wood is the most basic construction material, used in almost all upgrades and constructions.
- The only time Wood is not used in a construction or upgrade is after you have unlocked Stone. After that, the Sawmill no longer takes Wood to upgrade.
- Unlike some other real-time strategy games, if this building is destroyed during a battle, the attacker does not necessarily gain some of the Resources in it. The only way Resources can be taken from it is if the attacker destroys the Headquarters.
- Initially, the Wood Storage is made of wooden planks on vertical supports, with a crude one-sided roof attached to vertical supports.
- At level 2, the gap between the two supports is filled in.
- At level 3, the other side now has a roof, but there is a middle gap.
- At level 4, the roof is filled in completely. The nails on the planks disappear.
- At level 5, the base and supports are made of stone.
- At level 6, the Wood Storage gains a corrugated metal roof.
- At level 7, gray outlines are added on the sides of the roof.
- At level 8, the corrugated metal on the roof is replaced with flat, metal sheets and a dark colored metal strip. The sides and supports are now made out of metal. A chimney is added at the back.
- At level 9, a fan is added on one side. Caution designs appear at the front.
- At level 10, the chimney is replaced with another fan. A ventilation shaft appears at the back.
- The Wood Storage has the highest amount of visual upgrade differences within the economy building category.
|Level||Health||Capacity||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Instant||Headquarters Level Required||XP Gain|