“The tribal warrior is an awesome sight in battle. He charges fearlessly, knowing that his Crystal Hammer will heal him with every blow.”
- The Warrior is the fourth troop unlocked in the game. It is unlocked upon reaching Headquarterslevel 8.
- Warriors use melee attacks rather than guns, and have relatively high damage.
- Warriors have the fastest movement speed out of all troops.
- The Warrior’s health is higher than a Rifleman’s and can also heal himself through attacking making him very useful.
- The Warrior is best used in large numbers with no other type of troop.
- Taking out Cannons, Machine Guns, and Flamethrowers with the Gunboat can increase the survivability of Warriors greatly.
- Due to their high DPS, a great strategy is to use a full Warrior army and rush the enemy’sHeadquarters: deploy Flares in a path to the Headquarters while covering them with Smoke Screens. When they start attacking the Headquarters, shoot Shock Bombs at high-DPS defensive buildings with a high firing rate like Cannons, Flamethrowers, Machine Guns, Sniper Towers, orRocket Launchers. The Shock Launcher is also a very high priority target to use Shock Bombs on.
- Warriors have the highest damage-to-size ratio compared to equal level troops up to and including level 8. At level 9 the Zooka surpasses them.
- Warriors are more vulnerable to high level Machine Guns than other troops. They have to stand right in front of the Machine Guns to attack them which allows the Machine Gun to utilize its full potential.
- Even though Warriors heal themselves with each attack, it is good to use one or more Medkits.
- It is not recommended to directly flare a Smokey Warrior attack onto the Power Core duringOperations because the Power Core is a 7×7 building, so a single Smoke Screen cannot cover it.
- Warriors are very effective at taking out Mortars, Rocket Launchers and Shock Launchers as they can easily dodge their attacks and can enter their blind spots.
- Despite the fact that Warriors are healed for every attack they make, medium- to high-leveled Sniper Towers,Cannons, Machine Guns and Flamethrowers can easily take them out.
- A crucial part of protecting your base from Warriors is to place your Flamethrowers and Machine Guns right next to your Headquarters. They are very dangerous to large groups of Warriors attacking the Headquarters. Machine Gunsare especially deadly as they can shoot at Warriors at point-blank range.
- The Shock Launcher can stop a whole army of Warriors in their tracks so your other Defensive Buildings can take them out, so place your Shock Launchers well.
- Placing Defensive Buildings such as Flamethrowers and Shock Launchers so that they are right between theHeadquarters and the edge of the map can be very effective. This makes it impossible for an attacker to use a Shock Bomb on those defenses without immobilizing their Warriors.
- Mine placement can influence the outcome of an attack due to their ability to damage Smoke covered troops.
- It is advised to prepare a fair number around the Headquarters, however too many will tempt a barrage to counter. Any remaining mines should be utilized to cover potential smoke paths to the Headquarters.
- The sculptor shown in the Sculptor building is a Warrior.
- Magma Statues do not increase the Warrior’s healing per hit.
|Unit Size||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Range||Attack Speed||Headquarters Level Required|
|3||6m||Fast / 300||Melee / 90||1s||8|
|Level||Hitpoints||DPS||HP Healed per Attack||Training Cost||Research Cost||Armory||Research Time||Instant||XP Gain|