- Headquarters level 22
- Armory Level 22 brings new upgrades for Troops and Gunboat abilities
- Statue Storage allows storage for new Statues before they’re placed in the base. Be careful! You cannot store statues once they have been placed.
- Ranks! Increase your Victory Points to rank up. The higher your Rank, the better your daily rewards will be.
- Supply Chests contain rewards based on your Rank! They can be claimed after gaining five Victory Points, and a new one can be earned every 24 hours.
- Gearheart will now allow for 5 attacks instead of 3
- Hammerman Attacks event will now reward intel
- Short delay added after your troops have died in battle to use gunboat abilities
- Headquarters experience requirements have been adjusted
- Base notes for player bases in the Archipelago can now be added
- Base layouts can now be named
- Replays can now be paused and played at half speed
- Resource collection icons are now only shown when the building or boat is at 10% capacity
- Task Force search improvements
- Chat improvements (Pinned messages, enabled native keyboard, and reversed chat direction)
- LOTS of graphical improvements
- Base note errors in Operations
- Fixed rare issue where exploding Scorcher would destroy a headquarters without ending the battle
- Overlapping graphics for defenses
- Event dialogues
- LOTS of bug fixes