“Behold, the Super Mortar 3000! It will shred your troops to ribbons! MUHAHAHA!”
- The Super Mortar 3000 is an improved version of a Mortar.
- It has mechanics that are similar to the Mortar, but the Super Mortar has higher hitpoints, and damage as well as a longer range and no blind spot.
- It appears on Lt. Hammerman’s HQ Base levels 25, 40 (2), 55, and 60 (2).
- This Building cannot be built by the player. Currently, the Super Mortar only appears on the Lt. Hammerman HQ bases listed above and on Power Bases.
- Generally, the best strategy to deal with the Super Mortar is simply to keep your Troops moving while they are in the Super Mortar’s range. Due to its slow firing rate and its shot’s slow falling speed, it is very easy to have the Super Mortar miss.
- It is generally not advised to destroy a Super Mortar due to the extremely high damage that it can cause to any Troops attacking it.
- The recommended way to destroy a Super Mortar is to use a Warrior composition.
- The Warriors run fast enough to avoid any of the Super Mortar’s shots as they approach it.
- When they get close to the Super Mortar, shock it. Make sure you do not hit your Warriors. The Warriors should then be able to destroy the Super Mortar before it recovers.
- The Super Mortar’s design appears very similar to the level 8-10 Mortar. Despite this similarity, the Super Mortar has much better capabilities than the level 8-10 Mortar.
- The Super Mortar 3000 used to sometimes appear on Operations, but later, Supercell removed them from Operations.
|Building Size||Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type|
||Damage Per Second
||Damage Per Shot