“Shocking! Enemy troops caught in the area of effect are briefly stunned and unable to move or attack.”
- Shock Mines are traps that will be triggered when troops are sufficiently close to them.
- Shock Mines are first unlocked upon reaching Headquarters level 21.
- Shock Mines will shock troops in its area of effect which makes them unable to move or attack.
- Shock Mines also deal damage to troops in its area of effect.
- Shock Mines are visible to attackers.
- Shock Mines reappear after every attack on your base. You never have to rebuild them.
- Shock Mines are upgraded using the Armory.
- Statues do not increase the Shock Mine’s damage dealt or shock duration.
- There is a short delay between when the Mine is triggered and when it detonates.
- Like Mines and Boom Mines, you can trigger them using Artillery, Barrage, and Critters.
- Grenadiers can trigger Shock Mines with their grenades, so Shock Mines are very unlikely to come into play if you use Grenadiers throughout the attack.
- When using Warriors, Shock Mines located on the preferred path can easily be taken out of the equation with GBE. However if singled out mines appear within a tile of any building on the path, it is best to Flare to that building and drop a Smoke on it so the Warriors can group up and recover from the shock before the next Flare is deployed.
- Place them away from defenses that are likely to be attacked by Artillery and Barrage before troops are deployed, in order to prevent attackers from triggering them prematurely.
- Place Shock Mines away from each other to prevent several from getting destroyed at the same time.
- Never place a Shock Mine next to or within one tile of the Headquarters, as when Warriors reach the building under aSmoke Screen the shock duration will not outlast the Warrior’s cover, and they will all hit in unison like normal.
- There are no visual changes as the Shock Mine is upgraded.
- As the Shock Mine is upgraded, its damage increases by approximately 10% and the shock duration increases by half a second per level.
- Mines and Boom Mines are both built using Wood, but the Shock Mine is built using Iron.
- When the Headquarters is destroyed, all the buildings except the Mines, Boom Mines, and Shock Mines explode.
|Building Size||Trigger Radius||Effect Radius|
|Level||Damage||Shock Duration||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Build Cost||Instant||Armory Level Required||XP Gain|