“Shocking! Enemy troops caught in the area of effect are briefly stunned and unable to move or attack.”
- Shock Mines are traps that will be triggered when troops are sufficiently close to them.
- Shock Mines are first unlocked upon reaching Headquarters level 21.
- Shock Mines will shock troops in its area of effect which makes them unable to move or attack.
- Shock Mines also deal damage to troops in its area of effect.
- Shock Mines are visible to attackers.
- Shock Mines reappear after every attack on your base. You never have to rebuild them.
- Shock Mines are upgraded using the Armory.
- Statues do not increase the Shock Mine’s damage dealt or shock duration.
- There is a short delay between when the Mine is triggered and when it detonates.
- Like Mines and Boom Mines, you can trigger them using Artillery, Barrage, and Critters.
- Grenadiers can trigger Shock Mines with their grenades, so Shock Mines are very unlikely to come into play if you use Grenadiers throughout the attack.
- Place them away from defenses that are likely to be attacked by Artillery and Barrage before troops are deployed, in order to prevent attackers from triggering them prematurely.
- Place Shock Mines away from each other to prevent several from getting destroyed at the same time.
- There are no visual changes as the Shock Mine is upgraded.
- As the Shock Mine is upgraded, its damage increases by approximately 10% and the shock duration increases by half a second per level.
- Mines and Boom Mines are both built using Wood, but the Shock Mine is built using Iron.
- When the Headquarters is destroyed, all the buildings except the Mines, Boom Mines, and Shock Mines explode.
|Building Size||Trigger Radius||Effect Radius|
|Level||Damage||Shock Duration||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Build Cost||Instant||Armory Level Required||XP Gain|