“The sawmill produces wood, a construction material for building simple structures. Upgrade the sawmill to increase the production rate!”
|Level 1||Level 2-4||Level 5||Level 6|
|Level 7||Level 8||Level 9-10|
- The Sawmill constantly produces Wood, except for when it is being upgraded or when it is full.
- Wood is the most basic construction material used for upgrades or constructions.
- Uncollected Resources within your Sawmill can be stolen by attackers. You lose 50% of those uncollected Resources regardless of your Vault level.
- At level 1, the Sawmill is a large wooden building with large front doors and a stone floor. There are logs and a cutting stump outside.
- At level 2, the Sawmill gains a chimney, and some holes in the roof are repaired.
- At Level 6, the Sawmill gains a metal roof with a metal patch. It also has more planks scattered around it. The chimney of the roof becomes longer.
- At Level 7-10, the Sawmill’s logs are moved inside, its gate is removed, a blade is added on the outside, windows are added, and the stone floor goes out farther.
- When your Wood Storage is full, the bubble you click to collect Wood turns red, indicating that you cannot store the additional Wood produced within your Wood Storage.
- The 14.57.1 update introduced Sawmill animations.
- The Sawmill is the only building whose last upgrade doesn’t cost Wood.
- The Sawmill is the only resource production building that requires the resource it produces as part of its upgrade cost (although only at Sawmill levels available atHeadquarters level 5 and below, when Wood is the only resource unlocked).
||Wood Per Hour
||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time
||Headquarters Level Required