Commander! Make sure all your hard work is not in vain and connect your base to Game Center.
Game Center is an App by Apple, which helps you to save your progress in the game and transfer it to another device, if needed.
Important: Game Center only supports one game per account. This means you can only have one Boom Beach base per device and each game always needs to be connected to its own, unique account!
How to do it?
- Start by locating your device settings and scroll down until you see “Game Center”
- Tap on Apple-ID
- If you already have an account, simply log in
- If you don’t have an account yet, create your own, new Apple-ID (make sure you’re not connected to iCloud)
- After that, locate and launch the Game Center App on your home screen
- Open the tab “games”, choose Boom Beach and tap on the three little dots in the upper right corner, and choose “play”
Boom Beach will now launch. If the connection was successful, a banner at the top of the screen will read “welcome back _yourname_”.
Still puzzled? Watch our Tutorial video: