“The Quarry produces stone , a medium level construction material. Upgrade the Quarry to increase its production rate!”
|Level 1-2||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5-10|
- The Quarry constantly produces Stone, unless it is being upgraded or is full.
- Stone is a more advanced resource than Wood, and is mainly used in upgrades or constructions.
- Uncollected Resources within your Quarry can be stolen by attackers. You lose 50% of those uncollected Resources regardless of your Vault level.
- When initially constructed, the Quarry consists of a machine made up of wheels with a metal box containing a wedge that picks down at a shallow hole in the ground.
- At level 2, the machine gains a corrugated metal roof, above the wheels.
- At level 3, the box changes color. The wedge it contains is now marked with hazard tape.
- At level 4, the roof gains a small metal chimney, and the box containing the wedge changes once again, being marked at the bottom with hazard tape. The hole is now slightly deeper.
- At level 5, the Quarry consists of a large drill on a chute. The hole is deep enough that the bottom cannot be seen.
- When your Stone Storage is full, the bubble you click to collect Stone turns red, indicating that you can´t store the produced Stone within your Stone Storage.
|Building Size||Special Ability|
||Stone Per Hour
||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time
||Headquarters Level Required