If your game does not load or continues to crash, please try the following:
- Free up device memory by going to Settings > Apps > Running, and then tap and stop any app that is unnecessarily running in the background. Removing widgets will also free up memory.
- Restart your device, and launch the game.
- Make sure your Android version is up to date by going to Settings > About, and then checking for software updates.
- Check that your device has enough free storage space, as lack of space can result in crashes, slowness and other unexpected issues in any app. Go to Settings > Storage to check your storage space situation, and delete any unnecessary apps, videos or other big files that you may have on your device.
- Check that your internet connection is stable (preferably WiFi, 3G or 4G). You can also reset your network settings by turning the airplane mode of your device on and then off.