“Welcome to the field test of our new and improved MMG9000: Massacre Machine Gun!”
- The MMG 9000 is an improved version of a Machine Gun.
- It has the same mechanics as a Machine Gun, but the MMG has higher hitpoints, and damage as well as a longer range.
- It appears on Lt. Hammerman’s Base level 10, 20 (2), 45, 50 (2), 55, and 60 (2).
- This Building cannot be built by the player. Currently, the MMG only appears on the Lt. Hammerman HQ bases listed above and on Power Bases.
- This defense is very good at destroying Warriors. You should never try to attack an MMG with them.
- Against all other Troops, this defense is still effective. It can deal decent damage to any Troops.
- Generally, you simply want to avoid contact with MMGs, either by shocking it if it is near the Headquarters/Power Core or flaring around it.
- If you intend to destroy the MMG, your best choice of Troops would be a Tank compostion due to the Tank’s long range which keeps it away from the MMG’s “high damage zone”.
- If you have not unlocked Tanks, Heavy-Zooka is your best composition choice.
- Note: Due to the MMG’s erratic firing, it may hit Riflemen or Zookas when they are behind Heavies.
- This weapon’s full name is the Massacre Machine Gun 9000. Lt. Hammerman reveals this information when the player discovers his level 45 base.
- Upon beating the level 45 base he reveals that the intention of the MMG 9000 is to mow down nine thousand rebel (your) troops.
|Building Size||Range||Attack Speed||Damage Type|
||Typical Damage Per Second^
||Maximum Damage Per Second
||Damage Per Shot