“Make love, not war! The Medic is opposed to all kinds of violence. Instead of grabbing a rifle, he heals other troops to help our cause.”
- The Medic requires Level 15 Headquarters, making it the last troop to unlock.
- The Medic heals other troops, increasing their survivability.
- Medics are the only Troops that ignore flares. They only follow injured Troops, and if none of your troops are injured they just follow the closest troop. Keep this in mind when maneuvering your Troops because Medics will tend to move fairly erratically.
- If there are no non-Medic Troops on the battlefield, the Medics will just stand still.
- Keep Medics behind other troops so that defensive buildings won’t target them.
- Make sure you have at least 2 Medics on the battlefield, as they can heal each other.
- A single Medic, however, is still able to heal himself, but only if he is healing a troop that is close enough to him such that he is affected by his own splash healing.
- Medics do not work well with Zookas, as the Zookas have such low health that they can be killed in one hit by many defenses.
- Medics and Warriors don’t go together, as the Warriors are faster than the Medics and will leave the Medics behind.
- When using Medics, watch out for Cannons and Boom Cannons, as the Medics can’t heal as fast as those two do damage. This is especially bad since you will most likely be using Tanks and Heavies with Medics, and both of those are bad against Cannons and Boom Cannons.
- Killing Medics seems easy as they don’t do any damage themselves. However, it should be noted that Medics can heal each other and will usually be behind groups of other troops during a raid.
- Make sure you protect your Cannons and Boom Cannons, as these could be your only chance of surviving and Medic-Tank/Heavy combo.
- The Medic heals troops by throwing a small Medkit towards them.
- Troop damage Magma Statues do not increase the Medic’s HPS.
- The Medic is one of two troops that does not fit perfectly into a level 20 Landing Craft, the other being the Scorcher.
- Medics can heal other troops even while being covered by a Smoke Screen.
- He bears a strong resemblance to “Radar” from the TV show M.A.S.H.
|Unit Size||Training Time||Movement Speed||Attack Range||Headquarters Level Required|
|5||10m||Moderate / 270||Short / 400||15|
|Level||Hitpoints||Heal Per Second||Training Cost||Research Cost||Armory||Research Time||Instant||XP Gain|