“Iron Storage increases your iron storage capacity.”
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8-10|
- The Iron Storage stores Iron.
- Iron is used to upgrade most higher level buildings.
- Unlike some other real-time strategy games, if this building is destroyed during a battle, the attacker does not necessarily gain some of the Resources in it. The only way Resources can be taken from it is if the attacker destroys the Headquarters.
- Initially, the Iron Storage is an teal-colored iron repository with walls on three sides. The tops of the walls are reinforced.
- At level 2, the Iron Storage gains an arched roof.
- At level 5, the stone base is replaced with a metal one, and the storage’s edging becomes blue.
- At level 6, a short ramp-like structure is added to the front of the storage area.
- At level 7, the arched roof becomes thicker, and now has bolts in it.
- At level 8, the storage gains two metal supports on each side.
- Iron is used in every high level upgrade except for the Iron Mine.
|Building Size||Special Ability|
|Level||Health||Capacity||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Instant||Headquarters Level Required||XP Gain|