You can transfer your base from an iOS device to an Android device (or vice versa) using a one-time code generated in your game. You need to have access to both your iOS device and Android device for this to work.
To transfer your base, the account on your Apple device must be connected to Game Center, and the game on your Android must be connected to Google+.
You can verify Game Center connection on iOS by logging into Game Center, then opening Boom Beach from Game Center’s ‘Games’ tab.
For Android, open Boom Beach and connect your base to Google+ in the in-game settings by selecting the Google+ sign in button.
To transfer your base, just follow these steps:
- Open Boom Beach on both your Android and iOS devices (old device and new device)
- Open the in-game settings window on both devices
- Press the ‘Link a device’ button on your old device
- Choose ‘This is the old device’ on which ever one is applicable
- You should receive a code – write it down
- Then press the ‘Link a device’ button on your new device
- Chose ‘This is the new device’ and enter the code from your old device
IMPORTANT: When entering the code, do not use the space bar on the keyboard, this will prevent you from finishing the code
After you have successfully copied the code from one device to the other, your original base will be transferred, allowing you to play one account on both devices so you can Resume the Boom.