- This event is unlocked after having built the Weapon Lab.
- In this event, Lt. Hammerman will appear in a Gunboat north west of your home base on the Archipelago, and you must defend your base against his attack.
- This event starts at 6 a.m. for your time zone every 6 days and lasts for 21 hours. Note that Daylight Saving Time willaffect Hammerman Strikes Back event times.
- To win the event, you must successfully defend your base against Lt. Hammerman’s attacks.
- The event is made up of seven stages. Each stage is harder than the last.
- Each stage awards one or more Prototype Modules if you successfully defend your base.
- Every six days, Hammerman appears for the event.
- In this event, Hammerman attacks your base.
- There will be seven stages in Lt. Hammerman’s attacks, each stage being tougher than the last one, similar to Dr. Terror.
- To begin a stage, tap on the Gunboat labelled as “Hammerman’s fleet” that is located near your home base on theArchipelago map.
- Tapping on his Gunboat will display an info box containing the following information:
- The Prototype Modules you will receive for winning the stage
- The troops he will use in the current stage
- The Statue bonuses that will buff his troops for the stage (if any)
- To start the stage, press the “Defend” button found within the info box. You will then be able to watch Lt. Hammerman attack your base.
- The cost to begin a stage is equal to five times your Attack Cost.
- If you successfully defend against Lt. Hammerman in one stage, you will receive the Prototype Module reward for that stage, and then the next stage will become available to defend against.
- If Lt. Hammerman’s troops successfully destroy your Headquarters, you can retry and defend again against the same troops.
- Each stage’s troop configuration, statue bonuses, and troop deployment locations will be the same for everyone.
- You will have 21 hours to defend against him as many times as possible. There is no limit to how many times you can attempt to defend Lt. Hammerman.
- If you successfully defend against stage seven, you complete the event, and Hammerman will leave until the next event in six days.
- When Hammerman attacks, he will send up to 4 waves of 8 Landing Craft of troops.
- For Hammerman to win, he must destroy your Headquarters.
- Hammerman will use Gunboat Weaponry.
- He can use Artillery, Shock Bombs, Barrages, and Critters.
- He will always aim at the center of a building. This means he will not take advantage of the Artillery’s ability to equally damage multiple buildings.
- He uses Gunboat Weaponry at the beginning of each wave while deploying troops; he will not support troops with Gunboat Weaponry until he deploys his next wave of troops.
- The troop deployment locations for a stage are fixed. This means that if you retry a stage, he will deploy each wave of troops in the same place that he did last time.
- For you to win, you must either defeat all of the troops that Hammerman deploys or keep your Headquarters safe until time runs out.
- If you fail a defense but defeated part of the troops in one try, these defeated troops come back in the next try, so it is all or nothing.
- Hammerman’s attacks do not count toward the Strategist Achievement. They instead count toward the Hammer Down Achievement.
- Similarly, his attacks will not be counted as attacks or raids (or both) in the “Daily Summary” part of the Activity Log.
- Like Resource Base defenses, Diamonds and Intel are not earned.
|Stage||Hammerman’s XP Level||Number of Waves||Statue Bonuses||Prototype Module Reward|