“Gold Storage increases your Gold storage capacity.”
|Level 1||Level 2-3||Level 4-5||Level 6-7||Level 8-9||Level 10|
- The Gold Storage is used to store Gold.
- Gold is used in upgrading troops, Gunboat Weaponry and Mines, exploring the Archipelago, training troops, starting Submarine dives, and starting an attack.
- Unlike some other real-time strategy games, if this building is destroyed during a battle, the attacker does not necessarily gain some of the Resources in it. The only way Resources can be taken from it is if the attacker destroys the Headquarters.
- Initially, the Gold Storage is a wooden box with a wooden padlock on the front, and gold coins are spilling out of it. The box is resting on three wooden planks and the side has a sign with a yellow dollar symbol on it.
- At Level 2, the Gold Storage gains wooden supports, reinforced corners, and an extra piece of timber underneath. There are more coins spilling out of the front.
- At Level 4, the reinforced corners turn gray, and even more coins are spilling out.
- At Level 6, the Gold Storage becomes a metal box with stone edges.
- At Level 8, the sides are a patchy gold-colored metal, and the front and back edges are reinforced with more stone. The base is also made completely out of stone, and the padlock turns golden.
- At Level 10, the Gold Storage is made completely out of golden-colored metal with a stone base. It changes to resemble a more vault-like structure with a circular door.
- You do not need to have the necessary level of Gold Storage for upgrades if you buy Gold with Diamonds.
- The Gold Storage is the only storage which does not change appearance as it gradually fills up. The Wood Storage visually fills up with planks, the Stone Storage visually fills up with stones, and the Iron Storage fills up with iron ingots.
||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time
||Headquarters Level Required