“Shoots a Doom Ray that destroys most targets outright. Slow rate of fire.”
- The Doom Cannon is a prototype weapon that is built in the Weapon Lab.
- Like all prototype weapons, it will only last a certain amount of time after it is placed on your base.
- This defense has very high damage per shot. Only Scorchers are likely to be able to survive just one shot from the Doom Cannon.
- Try to place Doom Cannons away from Boom Cannons to stop attackers from disabling multiple high damage-per-shot defenses with one Shock Bomb.
- Place Doom Cannons behind splash defenses. This allows them to shoot many times, while at the same time being protected from massed infantry.
- Similar to the Boom Cannon, the Doom Cannon is very effective in damaging high-health troops like Tanks and Scorchers.
- Like the Cannon and the Boom Cannon, the Doom Cannon fires very slowly and thus is very vulnerable to massed infantry attacks. This means Riflemen and/or Zookaswill be your best chance to defeat this defense.
- At Mark I, the Doom Cannon appears as a small glowing turret on a red-and-black stand in a pit lined with black railing. A red box and some wires are connected to it.
- At Mark II, the Doom Cannon has a more refined pit wall and red and black covering around the railing.
- At Mark III, the Doom Cannon has more improved covering around the rail, and the lower portion of the stand turns red. A wire is added at the base. The red box is replaced with two gray pipes. A third long pipe also appears at the front.
- The Doom Cannon has the highest Damage Per Second and Damage Per Shot out of all the defenses in the game.
||Damage Per Second
||Damage Per Shot