- Colonel Gearheart is the character that appears with the War Factory event.
- This event starts at 6 a.m. for your time zone every 6 days and lasts for 21 hours. These event times are affected by Daylight Saving Time.
- You must defeat Lt. Hammerman’s level 45 HQ base to unlock this event.
- The event consists of one large base which you destroy as much as you can of to earn rewards.
- Colonel Gearheart is a woman wearing a long, red coat, brown gloves, brown boots, a belt, and a red hat which bears her symbol on the front.
- You must defeat Lt. Hammerman’s level 45 HQ base to unlock this event, requiring the level 15 Radar, which is unlocked at Headquarters level 15, the same level to unlock the Weapon Lab.
- Every six days, the War Factory will spawn on the former location of Hammerman’s level 45 HQ base.
- The War Factory is a large base that contains many defenses including Prototype Defenses and Ice Statues.
- Like the Dr. Terror events, the War Factory layout changes every event, but is the same for everyone.
- Every building that you destroy counts towards the Reward Thresholds.
- The thresholds and the reward for each one can be viewed in the top left area of the screen while viewing the factory.
- Resource Reward Statues will improve the Wood, Stone, and Iron rewards normally.
- If you do not yet have the Weapon Lab, any Prototype Modules that you win in the War Factory event will be available to you once you build your Weapon Lab. Please note, however, that you cannot get Prototype Modules in any other way until you build the Weapon Lab.
- You have 3 tries to do as much damage as possible to the factory.
- Damage to the base persists between tries similarly to Power Bases.
- Destroying the Headquarters will destroy all remaining buildings and award you with all of the possible rewards.
- Colonel Gearheart’s War Factory will spawn on the former location ofLt. Hammerman’s level 45 HQ base.
- It is an icy base in the northeastern area of the Archipelago.
- The region that the base is within costs 600,000 Gold to reveal.
- According to the Military rankings, ‘Colonel’ is a higher position than ‘Lieutenant’. This would put Lieutenant Hammerman, the main antagonist of the game, below Colonel Gearheart.
- The War Factory is the only base besides Power Bases in which you can receive partial rewards without destroying the main building.
- The Reward Thresholds can only be seen by scouting; they are not visible by tapping on the island with the War Factory, even if you have already scouted.
- According to statements made by Lt. Hammerman, the MMG 9000 and the Super Mortar 3000 are manufactured by Gearheart Arms, Inc.
- There’s an achievement which is called Gear Up that gives a total of 175 diamonds upon gaining a total of 2,100 points from the War Factory event.
- If you win every War Factory event, 14 events are needed.
|Threshold||Buildings Destroyed||WoodReward||StoneReward||IronReward||Prototype Module Reward|