“The Boom Mine stops the enemy in their tracks! Its armor piercing blast does double damage to tanks.“
- Boom Mines are traps that will be triggered when troops are sufficiently close to them.
- The first Boom Mine is unlocked upon reaching Headquarters level 10.
- Boom Mines have the same function as normal Mines, but they deal much more damage and have a smaller radius.
- Boom Mines deal splash damage within a very small radius.
- Boom Mines reappear after every attack on your base. You never have to rebuild them.
- Boom Mines are upgraded using the Armory.
- Statues will not increase the Boom Mine’s damage dealt.
- When Boom Mines are triggered, they explode instantly unlike the regular Mines which explode after a brief delay.
- Do not let your Troops (especially your most valuable ones) step on a Boom Mine, as they are very deadly! However, if your Troops have at least 1 tile spacing, the Boom Mine will only destroy 1 of them.
- An Artillery or Barrage can be used to trigger Boom Mines before deploying troops.
- Place Boom Mines away from normal Mines and other Boom Mines, as they are capable of dealing with a group of troops alone.
- Having some distance between Boom Mines can also prevent attackers from triggering all of them through a Barrage.
- Hiding your Mines/Boom Mines behind tall buildings such as Sniper Towers can make them a surprise to your attacker and help you win your defense.
- You can hide your Boom Mines behind Magma statues or any Masterpieces as their heads can hide Boom Mines. It is advised to put behind Magma Masterpieces.
- Boom Mines do not change when upgraded, the only difference is increased damage.
- When the Headquarters is destroyed, all the buildings except Mines and Boom Mines explode.
|Level||Damage||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Build Cost||Instant||Armory Level Required||XP Gain|