- Remember, you can blow up Mines and Boom Mines with Artillery or Barrages.
- If you assume you’ll take losses on an attack, calculate the cost of those losses. If that value is more than the loot available, wait for the next opponent.
- Putting defenseless buildings (i.e. Residence, storages, etc) in front of your defensive buildings just gives the opponents free ability points to safely destroy your defensive structures.
- While Tanks are very powerful, they take double damage from Boom Mines, Cannons and BoomCannons. This is the main reason why people use Heavies as meat shields for Tanks.
- If the defenses aren’t protecting the defenseless structures (i.e. Residence, Vault), perhaps you could Flare past the defenses and destroy their base using ability points rather then direct force.
- If you are looking to attack a structure with Barrage, see if that structure is next to anotherstructure. Barrage does the same damage to each structure as long as it makes contact.
- For faster troop deployment never deploy all of your troops in a single spot. The boats never land in the same place and some troops will start further away than others. Long walk = slowdeployment.
- You can generally defeat Dr. Terror at higher levels if you pick your path carefully. The level indicator for each terror stage is rarely accurate.
Most important upgrades for your base. When beginning a game like Boom Beach everyone wants ...
When it comes to getting resources, everyone would probably tell you the best way to ...