- Remember, you can blow up Mines and Boom Mines with Artillery or Barrages.
- If you assume you’ll take losses on an attack, calculate the cost of those losses. If that value is more than the loot available, wait for the next opponent.
- Putting defenseless buildings (i.e. Residence, storages, etc) in front of your defensive buildings just gives the opponents free ability points to safely destroy your defensive structures.
- While Tanks are very powerful, they take double damage from Boom Mines, Cannons and BoomCannons. This is the main reason why people use Heavies as meat shields for Tanks.
- If the defenses aren’t protecting the defenseless structures (i.e. Residence, Vault), perhaps you could Flare past the defenses and destroy their base using ability points rather then direct force.
- If you are looking to attack a structure with Barrage, see if that structure is next to anotherstructure. Barrage does the same damage to each structure as long as it makes contact.
- For faster troop deployment never deploy all of your troops in a single spot. The boats never land in the same place and some troops will start further away than others. Long walk = slowdeployment.
- You can generally defeat Dr. Terror at higher levels if you pick your path carefully. The level indicator for each terror stage is rarely accurate.
Tip#1 : How to Hit Towers Without Getting Hit How to hit towers with grenadiers If you ...