“Boosts damage and movement speed of nearby troops for a duration.”
- Battle Orders is a Hero Ability that can be used by Sgt. Brick in attacks.
- It creates a large area of effect centered on the hero that increases the damage output and movement speed of your troops for a while.
- Each use costs 12 more Energy than the previous one, with a starting cost of 6 Energy.
- This ability can be most helpful when your army reaches an especially heavily fortified area of the base. Use it to help your army destroy the dangerous area more quickly.
- Use it in Headquarters-rushing attacks to boost the damage of your troops so that you can destroy the Headquarters more quickly.
- As the defensive abilities of troops are not affected, Medkits work well with this ability to maximize the amount of time the affected troops stay alive.
- This ability can help troops, such as Zookas, move out of the way of a Mortar shell before it strikes.
- Battle Orders stack with previously activated Battle Orders, providing additional speed and damage.
||Area of Effect Radius
||Instant (Time Only)
||Hero Level Required
|Number of Shots||Energy Cost
||Cumulative Energy Cost