“The Barrage will deal massive damage to buildings and units in the target area. Be careful of friendly fire! The Barrage can damage your own units.”
- The Barrage is the 5th weaponry unlocked for the Gunboat.
- The Barrage is unlocked at Headquarters level 10.
- The Barrage fires 15 missiles in quick succession that can damage buildings and trigger Mines and Boom Mines.
- The missiles can hit anywhere in a six-tile-wide circle centered on the location where the Barrage was targeted.
- Like the Artillery, the Barrage’s missiles are capable of harming any Troops that they hit.
- Barrage is an effective weapon when taking out or damaging large numbers of defenses.
- Barrage is best used to attack bases that have strong defenses packed together.
- You can also launch a Barrage at the center of a specific building, and the Barrage will deal almost all of its damage to that building.
- Since Power Cores and Mega Cores are 7×7 buildings, all of the missiles will hit if you fire the Barrage at the center of a core since Barrages hit within a three-tile radius.
- Barrages can also be used to take out a group of Mines or Boom Mines to make way for troops like Tanks andRiflemen such that they are not damaged or destroyed by them.
- Barrage is difficult to avoid as it fires multiple shells, so leaving spaces between your defenses is the only way to defend against Barrages.
- If a Barrage is fired at a target right on the edge of the map and some of the missiles land outside of the boundary, the game won’t always register hits from those missiles, which would have damaged the turret otherwise. This can be a handy trick for protecting more important turrets.
- There are no visual differences between upgrades. However, damage increases by 10% with each level.
- Barrage is made up of 15 weaker Artilleries, but the splash radius of each Barrage missile is bigger than that ofArtillery.
- The rockets that are fired in the Barrage appear to be the same as the Rockets fired by the Rocket Launcher.
- The accuracy of the Barrage is not affected by the distance and angle of the Gunboat from the target.
- The Barrage is the most expensive Gunboat Weapon to fire initially.
- The amount of Energy that is added on to the previous shot is the highest as well.
|Shooting Radius||Single Missile Damage Radius||Shots|
|5 tiles||1.49 tiles||15|
|Level||Single Missile Damage||Total Damage||Research Cost||Armory||Research Time||Instant||XP Gain|
|Number of Shots||Energy Cost||Cumulative Energy Cost|